Design and Installation
3D Design Process:
- Finalize Design w/ homeowner
- Shoot precise grades
- 3-5 Days for rendering to be processed and completed
3D Design Usefulness:
- A 3D design will show the full property and area of the property where the project will be placed.
- The 3D design can show the exact materials and colors that are selected by the homeowners for said project.
- By using a 3D design the homeowner will see the full hardscaping/landscaping project with correct grades and scales; whether it be patios, walls, pool decking, fire places, fire pits, and/or outdoor kitchens.
- As long as no changes are made during the project or after the rendering is made the 3D design will depict exactly the finished project.
After the design is finalized, it’s time for our crew to break ground. If your project calls for craftsmanship that is outside of our expertize we will call in a reputable and reliable company to make sure our customer is taken care of properly.
- Once the project is approved, we set a timeline for our work. This timeline usually leaves room to deal with unexpected hurdles or delays. We also like to keep in mind that homeowner’s want the project completed as early as possible; so we ensure that we get our work done quickly while maintaining our high standards of quality.
- Conduct: All our employees are responsible and honest people and maintain professional conduct at all times. They clean up after the work day is done and are organized and efficient.
- Durability: We aim to install a project that will last your family a life time. While we warranty our craftsmanship, all of the products we use come with a life time warranty.